[78-L] Nauction RAdio Show starts today - Playlist is up!

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 31 06:44:38 PDT 2009

I went to Kurt's page this morning to see what time the show starts. I didn't see it. I think 11am or noon eastern time but it repeats. The cool thing is that the playlist is up on his site so you can follow along with your catalog. No titles give, only lot numbers. Go to www.78rpm.com and click on LISTEN HERE on the left to see the playlist for Nauction 146

Steve Ramm