[78-L] Billy Murray Memorial (delete if offensive)^

John Maeder appywander at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 31 06:40:04 PDT 2009

I wholly disagree Al.  I have not made any sniping comments at anyone who doesn't want to participate in raising this money.  Only the one's who don't want to donate are making sniping comments.  I have however spoken out against the sniping comments of those others.  Your commentary is offensive and rude to me.  I said and I quote: "(But) please knock off the snide remarks."  Please note the word 'please'.  That is asking, not telling.  This was a peaceful community until the one's who don't want to donate got their panties in a wad rather than just letting the members that do want to donate do so without rude comment.  Ever heard of the Golden Rule, Al?  If you don't want to donate money, don't.  But why be a hater for those that do?  Should we start another list for those that do or don't want to donate money and discuss 78 recordings?  Come on.