[78-L] Soupy Sales: One of jazz's best friends is gone

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 18:46:48 PDT 2009

The UK children's show TISWAS had lots of 'pies', done with shaving cream
and all....paper plates were standard.  More goop here:
http://www.tiswasonline.com/pies_gunge_water.php?section=pies

78 related, in a left-handed way:  The show's hosts had a single out around
1980 called the 'Bucket of water song' that used a melody from Gilbert and
Sullivan.