[78-L] Booklet for Disc 706 album

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Mon Oct 26 04:55:50 PDT 2009

One final question for the day.  I picked up the 3 record set on Disc 706 this weekend.  It's called Midnight Piano with Cliff Jackson and Don Frye.  It came with a pre-addressed post card to DISC Company of Ameria saying that the "12 page illustrated booklet with authoritative material..." could be sent away for since printing delays prevented packing when the album was released.  I'm interested in getting a scan of this if anyone has this booklet.

I'm guessing that sending this post card in now would be a waste...

Thanks,
Glenn