[78-L] Fun with CW signatures

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Oct 17 20:20:51 PDT 2009

How illicit do you want this help to be?

Front cover is Pat Buttram, I'd say.

I recognize Marty Robbins and Jerry Naylor on the first link, but I'm not much
of a C&W expert so I'd be guessing at the spelling of less familiar names.

Most of the squiggles on the second link look like someone testing his fountain
pen.

dl