[78-L] Fun with CW signatures

jeffrey smedbron bottomlessattic at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 17 20:11:49 PDT 2009

I found an older autographed book of country music personalities at a yard sale today. I wonder if I can illicit some help from the country enthusiasts in the forum in translating and compiling a list of just who all these folks are signed in here. I can identify some but by no means all. The book is from 1967 and I am sure most are performers probably active in the 78 era but some may be folks behind the music as well. I converted the two main pages of autographs to grayscale for smaller file kb size with maximum practical downloadable visual size.

http://merr.com/users/xcentrik/cwbk.jpg
http://merr.com/users/xcentrik/cwa.tif
http://merr.com/users/xcentrik/cwb.tif

Thanks In advance for any one with some spare time on there hands.
Jeff S