[78-L] New Music Quandary [FWD]

Mike Harkin harkinmike at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 13 23:48:28 PDT 2009

Just a guess, from trolling through the Gramophone online, where some issues wre mentioned:  I think they must havae been renumbered at some point, as the first issues mentioned were numbered like I/1, I/2, II/1 &c, whereas in WERM everything seems to have had four digit nos....

Dunno about re-coupling, but we are dealing with a record company....

Mike in Plovdiv.