[78-L] I am definitely in the wrong business

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Oct 13 14:01:27 PDT 2009

Yeah, I think Lord is wrong about the single Swinging Shepherd Blues having
been recorded in New York a year after the album, although you'd think Tom Lord
being Canadian wouldn't trip over that one. Moe once told me he was in the
studio when they edited the track to make the single and he walked over to Ed
Bickert with a tangled ball of tape and said "Here's your solo."

dl