[78-L] Col A-0268 composer / lyricist

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Oct 13 09:41:59 PDT 2009

The Variety Music Cavalcade lists John Henry Newman for lyrics and John Bacchus
Dykes for music for "Lead Kindly Light" and identifies the tune as "Lux
Benigna". Bickersteth (Jr) isn't noted here.

Phoebe Cary (lyricist) & R. S. Ambrose (composer) shown for "One Sweetly Solemn
Thought" on a couple of Google links.

dl