[78-L] Peace Crimes

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 09:28:08 PDT 2009

I hadn't heard (of) her until this post.  Had a quick listen to one of her
sides on YouTube, and I agree 100%.  Awful.  (OT, in passing:  Though
there's someone on YT with an early brown wax cylinder of a woman singing
'Old folks at home' that's even worse, but it's hard to discern if all of
that is bad singing or if it's due to high flutter in the recording or
reproduction.)