[78-L] Found Henry Made of Lady out of Lizzie

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Mon Oct 12 20:15:07 PDT 2009

Yesterday at the Wayne show I saw a copy of the J&H Victor of Henry but
didn't get it.  I do already have it and it was the highest priced
record in the guys stash -- $12.00.  Ironically also saw a copy of Ice
Cream on Pathe Actuelle and am trying to remember if I bought it.  It
was only $2.00 but I was getting low on cash.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com