[78-L] Mabel Normand Recording

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon Oct 12 19:19:50 PDT 2009

I had a goofy Columbia pressing of the song "Mickey" by Prince's Orchestra
on one side,  and,  as I recall,  a laminated picture of Mabel Normand on
the other.  I sold it off for some reason (money,  maybe?) and can't recall
if the thing looked like a factory pressing or what...the picture side also
had a text plug for the movie of that same name,  which starred Normand.  Or
it might have been a giant paper overlay...my memory is foggy on this one..

I've never heard of her voice being on record,  but what I don't know could
fill an encyclopedia.

Taylor