[78-L] how far would you go...

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Mon Oct 12 13:59:45 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Erwin Kluwer" <ekluwer at gmail.com>
> money wise to get the 78 of your dreams!! (only applies for the rare 78s
> of
> course!) I know it is a bit of a obscene question.... But I tend to
> believe 78 collectors are just a little bit perverted anyway...

Well, I'm currently on a VERY limited old-age-pension income...so my answer
also has to be very low! In fact, over the last decade or so I have paid
less
than $1 each for (usually MUCH less!) for almost all the 78's I've acquired.
The most I EVER paid for a single 78 was $20...for a 1931 "All-Star"
12" Brunswick!

Steven C. Barr