[78-L] ^OTish Jim Watt

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Oct 12 09:27:44 PDT 2009

I was watching snooker last night, which was coming from the Kelvin
Hall, Glasgow. During the interval they highlighted some of the events
that had been played there, including a boxing match involving Jim Watt,
whom I'd never heard of. He was filmed being interviewed recently,
during which he played some really great country guitar. I was wracking
my brain to think who he reminded me of, and then it came to
me...Snoozer Quinn!

I've done a quick Google search, but not found anything referring to his
guitar playing. He now seems to be famous for after-dinner speaking and
boxing commentating.

This guy deserves to be recorded.

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4500 (20091012) __________