[78-L] Capitol's Prep Subsidiary

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Thu Oct 8 07:59:01 PDT 2009

I once walked into the 20th Century Fox offices in the Brill Building (mebbe
early 70's) and asked if they had anything by Glenn Miller. (That's Chutzpah
but I was younger) A wonderful woman, I believe the office manager, reached
into one of her drawers and gave me the soundtrack LP's for "Orchestra
Wives" and "Sun Valley Serenade" I asked what I owed her and she
said.."Nothing..we don't get many requests for this and I hope you will
enjoy them" I did and do.

Al Simmons