[78-L] Capitol's Prep Subsidiary

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 8 07:25:44 PDT 2009

Once upon a time, probably in the mid 80s, I bullshat my way into the Rhino
offices as a famous Canadian deejay (okay, so I was) and got to take anything I
wanted as promos. I know the Mamie Van Doren EP was one of them..along with the
various compilations, records shaped like fish and Jewish Stars and whatnot.
Rhino, we miss thee.

dl