[78-L] Capitol's Prep Subsidiary

Mike Murray recrdman at dreamscape.com
Wed Oct 7 15:22:02 PDT 2009

Don't know about any 78s there, but I do know that the top Prep
$$collectible is Mamie Van Doren's 1957 EP record titled "Untamed
Youth" featuring songs from soundtrack of same name. Collectible
mainly for her cover (or lack thereof) :-).
PREP M 1-1 (UNTAMED YOUTH
Rollin' Stone / Salamander / Oo Ba La Baby / Go Go Calypso