[78-L] "New media" for Victrolas?...

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Wed Oct 7 09:20:27 PDT 2009

This Spring at the Mechanical Music show in Wayne one of the dealers
(Nipperhead?) showed an experimental Diamond Disc moulded reproduction
playing on a real Diamond Disc machine.  He does them one side at a time
and said the next step was to affix two sides together.  He is doing
things like Let Us Not Forget and Greetings From the Bunch At Orange.
Maybe he will have some completed to sell at the show this coming
Sunday.

I DO like the idea of the chocolate records, although I am trying to
keep away from caffeine.