[78-L] David Hall. Was: Mercury [FWD]

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sun Sep 27 22:48:37 PDT 2009

David's email is  dtdh at prexar.net  and his mailing address is POBox 257
Castine Me 04421-0257
Last time I spoke to him on the phone he had just turned 90 a couple of
days earlier and and said he was absolutely astounded at that!  He also
said that he was just 25 when he wrote The Record Book and was amazed
that all these people paid attention to the things he wrote as a young
whippersnapper.  He had also just moved in with a lady friend, and he
recommended it very highly!   He and Phil Miller were two of the first
people I met at my first ARSC Conference in1971.  We had lunch together
that first day.  I was awestruck.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com