[78-L] Questions re airplay of old recordings on radio redux

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Sun Sep 27 19:51:10 PDT 2009

AH HAH! Found it!
It's on a 1924 piano roll (rec. 03/24, NYC) released on an LP, "James P.
Johnson 1921 - 1926", Olympic 7132. I'm listening to it as I type. It's
the first cut on side one as part of a "Running Wlid" medley comprised
of "Charleston", Old Fashioned Love" ,"Open Your Heart" and "Love Bug",
all tunes from the show, but "Charleston" is the only one on the roll
written by Johnson.
Mal

*******