[78-L] Tom Lehrer question (borderline ^)

78records at cdbpdx.com 78records at cdbpdx.com
Sat Sep 26 14:13:50 PDT 2009

Speaking of variants, I just found an old 10" Decca 'Songs by Tom Lehrer' pressed in Australia for the Decca Record Co, Ltd, London.  Similar to the UK version but numbered LFA1311.  View here:

http://33records.cdbpdx.com/Lehrer/

Can't find anything about this one.   Any ideas where I might get some info?

thanks!  CDB