[78-L] Musicraft Records (was MAJESTIC Records questions)

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 21 11:41:01 PDT 2009

According to correspondence between you and me back in 2005, I do indeed have
the Cantor 78 set..I know Brian Gari expressed interest in acquiring it but I
think I'd like to hold onto it, especially since the LP issue (on a cruddy
label like Sutton) is full of echo.

I somehow remember having December 4/46 as the date for the BPO recording,
which may relate to when they played the symphony in concert. I think parts of
the commercial and LP issues (which use some different takes) come from the
live performance the previous evening.

dl