[78-L] Billy Murray/Starr Gennett Walo Of Fame

Craig Ventresco craigventresco at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 09:19:24 PDT 2009

Hi,
Murray didn't use a lot of pseudonoyms, but off the top of my head I can
think of these exceptions (I'm sure there are others):
On Emerson he made titles under the name Jack Tracey (I've only seen 7" like
this)
On Needle Cut Edison he made one record under the name Cy Pitkin("Main
Street")
There are many duets by Billy Murray and Wallter Scanlan issued by dime
store labels using the names:
Marks and King
      and
Saunders and White