[78-L] Bad news day

Robert Shirer rshirer at neb.rr.com
Wed Sep 16 21:13:45 PDT 2009

I just posted a facebook status with an RIP Mary Travers.  The first two lps
my brother brought home of a folkie nature were the first PP&M disc and
Gibson and Camp at the Gate of Horn.  The latter was more influential on my
own musical development, but the folk scare of the sixties would have been
unthinkable without PP&M.  May she go well.  A fine person and a great
performer.
Cheers,
Bob Shirer