[78-L] Bad news day

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 16 19:52:07 PDT 2009

Shocking.

Boston Legal reference, but the news is shocking in any event..they'd just
announced a couple of weeks ago that Mary wouldn't be touring because of her
leukemia. She did record in the 78 era, with Pete Seeger and The Song Swappers
on Folkways. She was 72, Gibson was 4 days short of his 74th birthday.

dl