[78-L] Asch release

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Wed Sep 16 06:31:37 PDT 2009

Hi Gary,

I don't know if you ever found this answer but I was weeding through many 78-l emails that I never opened and found this one.

The April 7, 1945 Billboard has this listed in the "Advance Record Release" section so it would have come out, according to the listing, within a couple weeks of that.

Albums 351, 355, 356 and 358 also had David Stone Martin covers.

Glenn