[78-L] HMV C series [FWD]

Mike Harkin harkinmike at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 14 23:55:03 PDT 2009

Oakwood/Greenwood Press did a Clabel discography which you might be able to borrnw by inter-library loan; or somebody that has it can give you the
last no.....  There was a good deal of not-so-light classical, as well, esp
after the black label D series was discontinued.  Solomon, Myra Hess, a deal of English music &c&c

Mike in Plovdiv