[78-L] Just curious.. ^

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Sep 13 21:53:42 PDT 2009

I didn't own a computer until July 2000. Since then, I've received my fair
share of the usual crap e-mail we all get and we've all learned to tune out.
But tonight, here's an old favorite, from somebody who's dying of something and
who wants to make amends and leave me GBP20M..and the wording hasn't changed in
nine years, even down to the typos and spelling mistakes ("it has defiled all
form of medicine"). Don't they get tired of playing this game? Hasn't anybody
ever noticed that it doesn't work? Okay, except for the 3 idiots Oprah
interviews every so often.

Just wondering....