[78-L] The Beatles on 78

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sun Sep 13 19:02:53 PDT 2009

 From: agp <agp2176 at verizon.net>
 I should qualify my statement then to say that the last
 78 that I know of issued by a major label -- which there are now how
 many -- EMI - Warner - Sony/BMG - Universal - hmm just 4. That's sad.

And of course they are all sinking down into the abyss together.  Just
today we got a copy of the Nov 2002 Wired magazine with a picture of the
Hindenburg disaster on the cover with the headline "The Fall of the
Music Industry" and "Hilary Rosen: The Most Hated Name In Music."  Great
article.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com