[78-L] Alternate Folkway Jazz Vol 6

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Sat Sep 12 16:56:37 PDT 2009

I have a copy of FJ2806 - not the original pressing, but one from 1958. Here's the track list:

SIDE 1

Sweet Lovin' Man - King Oliver's Jazz Band (Ok 4906)

Sweet Lovin' Man - NORK (GE 5104)

Jazz Me Blues - Wolverine Orch. (GE 5408)

Sister Kate - Charles Pierce & his Orch. (Pmt 12640)

Everybody Loves My Baby - The Stomp Six (Auto 626)

Tennessee Twilight - Chicago Rhythm Kings (BrF500406)

Maple Leaf Rag - Paul Mares & His Friars' Society Orch. (Ok 41574)

SIDE 2

Somebody Stole My Gal - Bix Beiderbecke & his Gang (Ok 41030)

Margie - Bix Beiderbecke & his Gang (Parlophone E R2833)

Jazz Me Blues - Frank Teschemacher's Chicagoans (UHCA 61)

Sugar - McKenzie-Condon's Chicagoans (Ok 41011)

China Boy - McKenzie-Condon's Chicagoans (Ok 41011)

Nobody's Sweetheart - McKenzie-Condon's Chicagoans (Ok 40971)

There'll Be Some Changes Made - McKenzie-Condon's Chicagoans (BR 4001)

Cary Ginell