[78-L] Concert Hall series

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 8 21:32:03 PDT 2009

I was at a collector's house this evening and noticed a Concert Hall album on
one shelf, so naturally I checked the number. It was another copy of the
Richard Dyer-Bennet Beethoven set, A-9. The number? 80! So maybe some of these
limited edition numbers are genuine after all. But the signature still looked
printed or stamped.