[78-L] ^ Why can't the .. learn to speak?

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Mon Sep 7 20:18:15 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Lennick" <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
> This is on Freecycle. Only the address has been changed to protect the
> idiot.
> 5. WANTED;  PORCH  WICKED COUCH AND CHAIRS WITH TABLE
>     Posted by: [deleted]
>     Date: Sun Sep 6, 2009 6:19 am ((PDT))
> HI
> I AM NEED OF A PORCH WICKED COUCH AND CHAIRS WITH TABLE.
> PLEASE EMAIL ME.  LOOK FORWARD FROM HEARING FROM YOU.
> CHEER TO ALL

Well, I once owned an extremely wicked sofa! The upholstery was worn to the
point that the ends of its wire springs could poke (sometimes injuriously!)
the
parties sitting thereupon!

As well, given the negatively-redefined slang of the 21st century (where
"SICK"
is a maximum compliment?!) it is very possible that a "wicked" couch means a
maximally attractive one...?!)

One never knows...do one...?!

Steven C. Barr