[78-L] Hit Parader record ads and '58 acoustical recorder ad

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Sep 6 06:55:57 PDT 2009

Steven C. Barr wrote:
> [...]

Yup, they're all prominent CBC singers from the early 50s like Wally, Ed
McCurdy, Eliot van Evera etc. In the "who the hell" category, there are also
Canadian multi-track records on a label called Bijou or Disques Bijou, similar
to Cameo with light blue labels and featuring French language versions of
current early 50s hits..I have no idea who performs on these.