[78-L] A Folk Music Playlist covering ALL recording formats! WORTH reading!

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 5 14:40:09 PDT 2009

There was an interesting posting on a Folk Music DJ list yesterday which I thought was interesting enough to share with you. I asked the poster if it was okay and he agreed.

Paul Stampler is a a DJ with a show in St. Louis. His show on 8/30/ covered the whole range of recorded sound formats except 8-track. I'll copy his full post which, again, I think you'll enjoy. Paul let me know that the show is still available for a few more days as a stream (I'm heading there new to listen) but it will be deleted. BTW, the Alexander Prince cylinder was taken from the UCSB website.

So read on and enjoy! I found Paul to be really creative with this playlist.

Here is the direct link to HEAR the stream:http://tinyurl.com/ysckyo

Steve Ramm