[78-L] Interesting article about one vinyl record processing plant

goldenbough at arcor.de goldenbough at arcor.de
Sat Sep 5 12:46:34 PDT 2009

Some two years ago I had published, on this list, the names and places
of about TWENTY ACTIVE vinyl pressing plants in Germany, including one
that may be interested in starting again with shellac pressings - once their
waiting list for jobs has got shorter. Orders, then, had to wait up to one year!
I remember that this particular pressing plant near Dresden had imported
their presses from South America.
Another one, the former ''Eoropa Schallplatten'', but with a new name, had
three presses runnig.

Is the information from the ''old list'' available somewhere?

Benno Haeupl

Noch keine Pläne für das nächste Wochenende? Klicken Sie rein in den neuen Veranstaltungskalender auf arcor.de: http://events.arcor.de/