[78-L] Angela Morley obits (was: Good news on copyright extension)

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com
Thu Sep 3 12:08:00 PDT 2009

Angela Morley's contribution to the Goon Show may be interesting, but far
more interesting is that she composed, arranged and conducted so much
orchestral works in the 1950's and 1960's, from numerous production music
recordings (see the Guild Light Music output, engineered by Alan Bunting) to
orchestral arrangements and backgrounds to Scott Walker and other chart
artists.
Kristjan