[78-L] Angela Morley obits (was: Good news on copyright extension)

Michael Shoshani mshoshani at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 3 12:04:09 PDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-09-03 at 11:58 -0700, Michael Biel wrote:
> I had not heard that Angela Morley had died in
> January.

Nor had I. I had some email correspondence with her a few years ago and
wound up sending her a CD-R with two different performances of "Sound
and Vision", which she had orchestrated for ATV, because she had no
copies of it.  She was quite a pleasant person, although her retirement
in Scottsdale, AZ must have been quite a climate change from London.

MS