[78-L] New Sons of the Pioneers box

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 1 19:31:41 PDT 2009

I wonder if they had trouble finding a plant to replicate discs that long?
Biddulph produced a couple that pushed 82 minutes back in the 90s and not every
machine could play them.

Did BF already issue all the Standard Transcriptions? I contacted Mr. Weize
about these years ago when I ran across a near complete run of them in Detroit
and he said they already had them in mind.

dl