[78-L] Hans Moser record- Anyone here speak German?

Andrea Walsh petquality1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 15:18:38 PDT 2009

Hi everyone-

I recently got a big batch of foreign 78's (mostly German and French labels)
and I would like to post one of them on my 78 blog- but before I do I was
wondering if anyone here speaks a little German (Austrian?) and can tell me
for sure that what the fellow singing the song isn't saying anything
offensive (a la Charlie and his Orchestra Nazi propaganda, for example).

I can't really speak a word of German- but here is a link to hear the
record: http://www.box.net/shared/9y6pos71q8

And here is a link to see the label:
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/petquality/elitelabel.jpg

Thanks in advance- and apologies if this actually IS offensive- I have no
idea if it is or not, I just like the way the fella's voice sounds...

Andrea