[78-L] "Hutch" bio and discography

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sun Aug 30 02:00:00 PDT 2009

I just received my copy of  Charlotte Bresse's 1999 biography of Leslie
Hutchinson titled "Hutch."

It includes a sort of check-list of all of his records...not any details
besides recording date,  record issue number and titles,  but it's better
than what I had before which was nothing.

Although I knew he had recorded  a lot of records,  there are even more than
I'd imagined...I have some two dozen of his discs it's clear I've barely
scratched the surface of his recorded legacy.

I think that's the first time I've ever used the phrase "scratched the
surface" in such a record context.

Taylor