[78-L] Egyptomania Music needed

jlylesegal at aol.com jlylesegal at aol.com
Wed Aug 26 18:29:17 PDT 2009

I appreciate these other song suggestions.? I have others for the lecture I haven't listed.??? But I don't happen to have any of the ones you guys suggested.? The question is:? Do you??

Remember, I'm seeking sound files I can play, as well as matching sheet music to show.??So far,?nobody?has responded saying they have any such recordings they can transfer.? I'm hoping you all are still looking in your record racks!?

Thanks again in advance,

Jeff