[78-L] Egyptomania Music needed

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Wed Aug 26 05:53:41 PDT 2009

My God, we almost forgot the rarest one of All, Bert Williams singing "In my Castle on the Nile" from his Historic Williams & Walker recording session from 1901. Very, Very Rare but available of course through Archeophone, on Volume One of the Bert Williams Compilation of his recorded early hits. You can hear a 30 second clip here.
http://www.archeophone.com/product_info.php?products_id=53

Bruce