[78-L] e-bay nonsense

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Sun Aug 23 19:56:17 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "DAVID BURNHAM" <burnhamd at rogers.com>
>I just bid on a set of records, only to be told that I live in an area to
>which this seller will not ship. The original listing said that this person
>will not deal with Italy. When I pointed out that I have my orders shipped
>to a US address and they are paid for from a US account and that my
>feedback was 100% positive, he would not budge. He said that sometimes bids
>from Europe do get through and he doesn't know how they do it but, he said,
>it's too late to change his rules for me.
>
> I didn't even realize that Canada was part of Europe, but what do I know.

As far as the (insert appropriate flourishes) UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
(soon to defeat, two falls out of three, the muslim "Restore the Caliphate"
movement?!)...the world is divided into (1) THE US OF A, and (2)
ELSEWHERE!

Since folks from #2 either can't speak American (AKA "English," through
an error soon to be corrected?!), or speak it with noticeable accents, ALL
lands not officially included in "GOD'S COUNTRY" (aka "America," and
all too often OFFICIALLY applicable...?!)...they, and their so-called
"countries" (shortly to be annexed by the US Of A, if not part of
"Russia?!")

Canada, being the home of "Socialized Medicine," is HIGH on the list of
"foreign lands" which MUST be dealt with (before it becomes part of the
Al Qaeda movement...?!)!

SCROOM!!

...stevenc