[78-L] Canadian Columbia Double Disk promo record

agp agp2176 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 22 14:10:13 PDT 2009

I was digging through my stuff today and came across a disk that I
have a question about. Its a Canadian Columbia disk. I think it would
have been a promo-special. The catalogue number is P-11 and its says
'patriotic series' on the label of the a-side which is Land of the
Maple by Prince's Military Band. The b-side is a special Columbia
label saying that the disk is to be sold at a price of 30 cents. The
content of the b-side is a talk extolling the virtues of Columbia
double disk records, with some musical examples.

So, the question is about the date of the item and any background in it

Tony