[78-L] ews ingle question [FWD]

Mike Harkin harkinmike at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 17 00:36:11 PDT 2009

agp wrote, ">> First regards the Bear Family CD. There seems to be a mastering error
>> on my copy. Track 5 - Git up off'n the Floor Hanna - has a 'skip'
>> during the intro: "Sing it sad and play it right cause we got bad
>> (news) tonite". The skip is at the word "news". Can anyone else who
>> owns this CD tell me if this was ever corrected.

Don't know if it was ever corrected, but when I was a kid in the last millenium, we had a copy of Hannah, and thinking back I can still hear a
klunk at that point:  ...we got [klunk] Bad News tonight....

FWIW

Mike in Plovdiv