[78-L] Super Circus

Robert Shirer rshirer at neb.rr.com
Sun Aug 16 15:14:26 PDT 2009

Hi all,
I was looking for something else on the "classic TV" part of the internet
archive and ran across this.  Be the first on your block to have this
fabulous Mary Hartline doll.

http://www.archive.org/details/Mary_Hartline_doll

Only 25 cents and a few boxtops.  But hurry the quantity is limited.
They also have an episode of "Super Circus" on the site as well.
Cheers,
Bob Shirer