[78-L] New member / questions

Damian R damian at geduk.plus.com
Thu Aug 13 11:03:02 PDT 2009

Alan Kelly's Gramophone Company matrix listings are not yet online, but can be purchased as CD Roms. Details can be found here:
http://www.normanfield.com/kelly.htm
However, it is intended that the results of Mr Kelly's decades of hard work will be available at the CHARM website. The site notes an intial delivery date for the resource of July 2009. But it is the summer holidays, after all.
http://www.charm.kcl.ac.uk/discography/disco.html

Damian R
www.damians78s.co.uk