[78-L] Too late to circle the wagons

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Aug 13 10:02:03 PDT 2009

simmonssomer wrote:
> What's wrong with a little so called elitism. Does everything have to be
> homogenized down into populism?
> There are  the"masses" and there are also more educated. civilized people
> with elevated esthetic taste.
> As long as these people are not favored politically..whatsa problem?
>
> Al Simmons
I agree Al, people shouldn't have ideas above their station. What an
awful world it would be if everybody had good taste.

I always go to the most expensive restaurants, not because the food is
better, but because the prices keep the riff-raff out!

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4332 (20090813) __________

http://www.eset.com