[78-L] Remastering

Randy Watts rew1014 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 12 18:11:23 PDT 2009

Think I still have a late 1980s Andrews Sisters compilation CD from MCA that was an early "NoNoise" project and is a perfect example of this. It's still difficult for me to believe that anyone could have believed that the digital distortion that's all over those overprocessed tracks was an improvement over some light disc noise.

Randy