[78-L] Is that your Vinyl answer?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Aug 11 16:54:01 PDT 2009

Thank you..I can't stand McLean. I never hear an entire Prairie Home Companion
broadcast but get it in bits in pieces when I happen to be in the car, and I
don't even mind the News from Lake Woebegon. Although I have to admit I didn't
care for him about 20 years ago and found his fans always seemed to like Peter
Gzowski, who also wasn't a fave of mine (and I worked with the putz for a
couple of years).

Altman's movie didn't do a thing for me though.

dl